Many of the elderly people in Romania, Liberia, Haiti, and other impoverished countries have no one to care for them. Some of them are blind or unable to walk. Others beg on the streets or try to sell a little something for an income.
What recipients say:
- “You are one of few who come visit me.”
- “When the parcel arrives, it feels like Christmas.”
- “Thank you for caring for us; it’s such a big help!”
A Help-for-the-Elderly monthly sponsorship of $47 provides a vulnerable elderly person with:
- A 25-pound or larger food parcel
- $10 cash or its equivalent in food items
- A Christian family magazine (whenever possible)
If you would like to support the Help-for-the-Elderly program, please click below.